Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Children's Museum of Indianapolis

Hello parents. I wanted to let you all know of a minor change in our plans for our trip to the Children's Museum on Tuesday (14th) and Wednesday (15th). We were recently informed that the presentation of "The Sleeping Beauty" is over-booked and we are not able to attend the performance. I was really bummed about this, but they did manage to arrange a guided tour through the Planetarium for us instead. I am sorry that it did not work out, but I know there are many awesome attractions at the Museum and we will have many opportunitites for learning and fun! I have included a link for the Museum if you would like to take a peek. Also, if you plan to come along as a chaparone, please be at school no later than 8:50 so I can take attendance and we can load the bus for a prompt departure. Thank you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Apparently the link did not work. It's www.childrensmuseum.org

    ReplyDelete